The new ARmedia Plugin v2.3 release is intended to provide access to the complete set of features of one of the most trusted and easy to use augmented reality authoring tools in the market. Besides being available in a fully functional free version, the ARplugin now also allows to export videos for iOS.
New features have been added to the ARmedia Player for iOS as well, including:
- support for video textures in augmented reality view
- support for augmented reality models created by ‘free’ version of the AR-media Plugin
Bug fixes and improvements:
- fixed bug: black images were stored in Photo Album when
- taking screenshots of the augmented reality view on iOS 6
- improvement: taking screenshots on iPhones has been simplified
- reduced memory usage
- simplified licensing system for the free version..
The new ARmedia Plugin is available for Trimble SketchUp, Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max, Maxon Cinema4D and Nemetschek Vectorworks. The ARplayer can be freely downloaded from Apple’s App Store and it works in association with the latest update of ARmedia Plugin Professional v2.3.
Download the Free version now from our website:
You can download the iOS ARplayer now directly from Apple’s App Store:
This post is also available in: Italian