The way we experience the world will never be the same. We no longer interact with computers. We interact with the world. A set of emerging interrelated technologies such as augmented reality, gesture interaction, eyewear, wearables, smart things, cloud computing, big data, and 3D printing are completely changing the way we interact with people, places and things. These technologies create a digital layer that empowers humans to experience the world in a more advanced, engaging, and productive way.
Augmented World Expo will showcase the best in augmented experiences covering all aspects of life: health, education, emergency response, art, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, brand engagement, travel, automotive, and urban design. It will be the largest ever exposition to bring together technologies that will change our lives and the world.
In 2012, the third annual ARE event, over 600 buyers and builders of AR in entertainment, media, education, healthcare, government, tourism, automotive, sports and other vertical markets, united in the 2 day must-attend event in Silicon Valley.
AWE 2013 will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center, on June 4-5, 2013 and is expected to draw 1,000 attendees. In addition to the presentation tracks, AWE 2013 will include mind-blowing keynotes by industry leaders on the main stage. Organized into business, technology and production tracks, the conference program is designed to address topics such as:
- current augmented world market scope and what’s expected in the next 5 years
- latest augmented world innovations, engines and tools
- showcases and postmortems of landmark augmented world projects
- how to leverage AW to advance your brand, attract and keep your customers
- how to build successful campaigns and products that will delight users.
The exhibition floor will unite all the leading providers of Augmented World services and products, and offer a fantastic opportunity to witness demonstrations, speak with the architects of these experiences and network all participants in this exciting industry.
- Bruce Sterling, science fiction author, journalist, forerunner of the Cyberpunk movement
- Will Wright, inventor of SimCity, The Sims, SporeTM and the simulation game genre as a whole
- Philip Rosedale, founder at Linden Labs and leading creator of Second Life
More information to come very soon.
This post is also available in: Italian